My name is Owen Bridge. If you didn't already know, I love seeds.
Annapolis Seeds has been my project for the last 14 years, having started it in 2008 as a high school aged seed saver.
All our seeds are grown here in the Maritimes, either on our farm in Nictaux or grown by friends. So you know they're well adapted for our climate (and similar climates).
We’re all about growing and maintaining as many rare varieties as possible, and we hope you are inspired to do the same! I’d love to see every gardener and farmer also become a seed saver, that’s how community seed self-reliance will happen.
- Seed and Scarecrow Farm - Clementsvale, NS
- Gaspereau Mountain Herb Farm - Gaspereau, NS
- Wysmykal Farm - Amherst Shore, NS
- Olde Furrow Farm - Port Williams, NS
- Raina McDonald - Pictou Co. NS
- Blackbird Hollow - North Mountain, NS
- Pembroke Farm - Pembroke, PEI
All our seeds are open-pollinated, untreated, regionally adapted and grown with love. Although organic in both spirit and practice, we're not currently certified as such.